Tuesday 9 April 2013

Craft Club ..

Well my friendly bloggers, I may be in need of some advice .... Aj and myself are thinking of running a craft club details still being worked on. The thing is we have never done anything like it before and IF any of you guys have any advice or ways of starting a club up please would you let me know :o) and you never know if your in our neck of the woods you would be more than welcome to join us.
I look forward to any discussion on this subject..
Happy Crafting.
Mark X

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a brilliant idea, Mark. I hope someone will give you some useful advice on the setting up etc. What area are you in ?
    I noticed you have changed your profile piccie, nice one.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.