Monday 1 April 2013

Check it out ... PT 2

Hey Crafters n Bloggers..
Wow at last I can tell you all about me being a guest designer over on SanDee & Amelie`s challenge blog  http://sandee-and-amelie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/fairytales-into-our-steampunk-world.html  Its a Steam punk challenge with a twist, 2D or 3D projects welcome, The twist is a fairy tale with a steam punk feel, so I created The Mad Hatter takes Alice and The Mad Hare for a ride in a Steam Punk style balloon.
I hope my project will inspire you guys to have ago at your own project, would be great to see what you can come up with :o) 
Please let me know what you think to my creation, I would be glad of any opinions given.
Keep on Crafting and remember Have FUN .x 





 

6 comments:

  1. Morning Mark, WOW, I love this, I love anything 'Alice', and this project is fantastic, love it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love it! I love hot air balloons and Alice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a completely fabulous project - brilliant inspiration for the new challenge, thank you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice inspiration for SanDee... love the balloon and the details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I absolutely love this, so much inspiration. I'm now following I can't wait to see all your other creations.
    Hugs Rachael :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Mark,

    WOW you have been busy!! I love this hot air balloon and all the work you have put in especially all the detail on the basket. Thanks so much for sharing. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.