Monday 25 February 2013

Foil Art

Hi there to you all.
Hope everybody has had a decent Monday, well as I have been using foil tape to create Oz I thought I would use some to make a couple of signs for my nephew`s bedroom door,
I was inspired by a post on youtube but the name slips my memory at the moment but will give the credit to the young lady when I find it (Sorry to whom it may concern) 
Hope you like, please feel free to leave a comment.
Also a little bit later this evening I have another one of my doodles to post up and again any comments welcome .... See ya all later





3 comments:

  1. Morning Mark, WOW, these piccies are fantastic, I have used the foil tape on my hubby's birthday card, and run it through with cogs and chains embossing folder, then painted over the top and then wiped off the excess, it is amazing the effect. I love your door hangers.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great signs for your nephew... he will love them. super texture and love the foil tape you are using. Not tried this before, so it looks like a must!!I so like the industrial feel of these.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, and I know who you are refering to for the inspiration, RachO113 (or something like that). You really have done justice to her work. XXX

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.