Saturday 10 November 2012

Little Drummer Boy

Well here again :o) I decided to make a card for one of the many challenges out there,
this one caught my eye. Its to create a card inspired by a favorite Christmas carol,
chose The Little Drummer Boy with a vintage touch Hope it comes across that way.
I dont usually make cards BUT I enjoyed this one

Made a small rose out of old printed paper

Screwed up a topper and added some Distress Ink
I used Card stock, Sheet music, Kanban topper, Distress Ink, Ultra fine glitter, 
Cricut machine for drummer boy, and printed words. 
This is my entry for Crazy 4 ChallenCrazy 4 Challenges -" Your Favorite Christmas Carol"  

1 comment:

  1. Love the card...Love the theme..brillint for different ideas to put on a card....
    Hugs Kerry X.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.