Friday 19 October 2012

Crafers block

Hi to any and all... Have any of you guys out there suffered from Crafters block.. meaning you just cant get going, well thats where Im at.
Today is Fri 19th of Oct and my partner and me went to a couple of craft shops and chose some papers and some stamps, ribbon for various card projects and competitions my partner AJ enters.. In the meantime I have a head full of ideas and ways to alter items books, cards, tags ideas I have picked up from the internet or youtube.. But all the same I just cant get myself into gear and start using things I have bought for paticular projects.
   If anybody can help me get into the swing of putting my ideas into action please drop me a line... Im a willing and able student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated
Thank you.